At my office you will be treated with kindness and courtesy. I focus on learning and understanding my client’s needs and the external factors affecting them so that I can give practical advice as well as sound legal advice.
My approach is to provide a personalized attorney-client relationship based on each client’s unique concerns and requirements. You can expect prompt personal service and quality legal representation delivered in a cost-effective manner.
As a service oriented lawyer who believes in attention to your individual needs, I maintain prompt and frequent communication with my clients. As a result, I enjoy a reputation for professionalism, quality and loyalty to the interests of my clients.
I have represented clients in a wide variety of legal issues. Among them are:
- REAL ESTATE: I represent buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions. Such representation has included drafting Purchase and Sale Agreements, deeds, notes, mortgages, and other documents surrounding the financing and conveyance of land. I have represented clients in land use issues before zoning boards, planning boards and conservation commissions as well as clients involved in boundary disputes. I have also represented landlords and tenants in eviction actions.
- ESTATE PLANNING: I help my clients determine the type of estate plan that will most appropriately achieve their goals. This has involved the creation and establishment of Last Wills and Testaments as well as various types of Trusts. It has also involved the creation of Durable General Powers of Attorney for business purposes as well as health care purposes and planning with respect to nursing home and Medicaid issues.
- PROBATE ADMINISTRATION: I have many years of experience guiding estates through Probate Administration, whether in the form of Guardianships, Conservatorships, or probate of the estates of decedents both with and without Wills.
- FAMILY LAW: I have represented clients in all aspects of family law, including: divorce and paternity actions, adoptions, Guardianships of minors, abuse prevention orders, preparation of prenuptial agreements, and post divorce issues involving complaints for modification and complaints for contempt. As part of my Family Law practice I am routinely involved in such things as child custody, child support, and child visitation as well as marital property division and settlements.
- BUSINESS LAW: I help my clients determine the type of business form that will best suit their goals and needs and then draft the appropriate documents to put their business plan in motion. This has included the formation of both Non-profit and for profit corporations in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island and review of agreements for the purchase or sale of businesses.
I am a member of the Real Estate Bar Association (formerly the Massachusetts Conveyancers Association), the Worcester County Bar Association and the Rhode Island Bar Association. I am also a Notary Public in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
I am committed to zealously representing my clients and will work hard in order to represent your interests and protect your legal rights. Should you engage my services your matter will be pursued in a prompt and professional manner.
Most often, my clients come from the nearby towns of Blackstone, Millville, Uxbridge, Mendon, Milford, Bellingham, and Franklin, MA as well as Woonsocket, North Smithfield, Burrillville, Cumberland and Lincoln, RI. However, through the convenience of the internet and this web site, I have also provided services for clients from all over the United States having legal matters pending in Massachusetts or Rhode Island Courts. My practice takes me mostly to Courts in Worcester and Norfolk Counties in Massachusetts, Providence County in Rhode Island, and the Land Court in Boston.
I look forward to discussing your legal matters with you in an initial consultation. If necessary, I will make house calls, hospital visits or nursing home visits.